All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Hours are as & when needed.
£10.00 per hour
Job duties include:
- The preparation, cooking and presentation of kosher meals as directed by the Head Chef
- Adhering to the Kashrut Laws relating to Kosher food preparation, service, storage and cleaning, and report any incidents of non-compliance to a Manager
- Keeping all work areas clean and tidy as far as is practicable in particular at the end of the day/shift
- Ensuring that a high level of personal cleanliness is maintained
- The satisfactory completion of any duties allocated
- When required, the instruction of any trainee staff
- The reporting to the senior chef on duty of any mechanical defects or need for repair
- The observation of safety regulations and safe procedures
- The observation and maintaining of the Food Safety and HACCP policy and procedures
- Cleaning of fridges and storeroom and record on cleaning schedules
If you wish to apply please contact email@example.com or Rebecca Ward 01617724800