The Fed touches the lives of over 1,000 Jewish people in the Greater Manchester area at any time.
Whether caring for older people at Heathlands Village or supporting people of all ages to retain their independence in the community, our services are absolutely vital – providing the highest quality care and support to people when they are most in need.
These cost £8.5 million a year to run – but not all of this comes from statutory funding. The Fed must rely on the loyalty and generosity of our donors to raise the £1.5 million a year needed to maintain this essential support
Become a Major Donor: Benefactors and Patrons
The Fed both needs and appreciates every single donation we receive, no matter what the size. A major donation, however, will underpin our services and make an impact on the lives of the most vulnerable in our community on a far, far greater scale.
Whether you choose to achieve this as an individual, or via a charitable trust or foundation, the enormous satisfaction derived from making such a gift will be the same.
By becoming a key stakeholder in our vital work, you will help us continue to meet the huge growing demand for our services by people of every age, across the whole community.
We categorise our major donors according to how much they donate to The Fed each year:
donate £25,000 or more per annum
Our Gold Patrons
donate £10,000 or more per annum
Our Silver Patrons
donate £7,500 or more per annum
Our Bronze Patrons
donate £5,000 or more per annum
Benefactor and Patron Benefits
The Fed demonstrates its appreciation of our Benefactors and Patrons by offering a number of special benefits:
- The option of having your name listed on our letterhead and in our annual report (subject to your consent)
- A priority invitation to our bi-annual appeal dinner with exclusive Benefactor and Patron Briefing
- Priority booking for other events held by The Fed
- Bi-monthly communiques updating you on our work and plans
- A dedicated relationship with The Fed’s Director of Fundraising and Marketing, to keep you individually updated on the impact your gift is having on the lives of people we support
- Opportunities to visit the projects and services you are supporting
Recognising your Gift
Our fundraising team will liaise with you to identify how best to recognise your gift. For some this may be through a public naming opportunity; for others a private meeting with one of The Fed’s trustees may be preferable. Our job is to accommodate your wishes.
Friends Of The Fed
Friends of The Fed is an exclusive initiative which recognizes supporters of The Fed who donate a minimum of £1,500 annually. Each year this cohort collectively raises a substantial proportion of our voluntary income. This programme enables us to distinguish them for their generous ongoing commitment.
Friend of The Fed Benefits:
The Fed demonstrates its appreciation of this group of individuals through several special benefits:
- Advance invitations to events held by The Fed
- The option of having your name listed as a Friend of The Fed in some of our key publications, such as our annual report (subject to your consent)
- A dedicated relationship with a senior member of The Fed’s fundraising team.
To discuss how we can best help you to achieve your philanthropy goals, please contact Raphi Bloom, Director of Fundraising and Marketing, on 0161 772 4789 or email@example.com
Remember, you may be able to make your donation go even further through Gift Aid. This will enable The Fed to claim back the basic rate tax which you have already paid on your donation by allowing us to reclaim 25p for every £1 you donate from the government. Importantly, it results in your donation making an even greater impact by enabling more people to be helped by The Fed.