Leaving a lasting gift in your will to The Fed can help us to continue our vital work. Your gift will help us support the most vulnerable people in the Manchester Jewish Community, for years to come.
Your lasting gift (legacy) will help The Fed continue to:
- Provide a first class Jewish home for the oldest and most frail members of our community, at Heathlands Village.
- Run community groups, such as our Drop-In and Community Cafe which provide a welcoming place for people in need. These can be a lifeline to those who are socially isolated, coping with a life crisis or mental health difficulties.
- Run regular activities for children with special needs at our beautiful Children’s Centre, helping them to thrive and make friends.
- Guide and advise people in desperate circumstances facing homelessness, bereavement, terminal illness, abuse, carer fatigue or poverty.
- Arrange regular volunteer support for someone who is lonely, needs help shopping or to attend appointments for medical treatment.