All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player able to work on their own initiative who is reliable. The candidate must have attention to detail and adhere to all COSHH regulations. Training will be provided.
Wage: £8.21 per hour
Working: Saturday & Sunday 5.5 hours per day.
Job Duties Include:
- To carry out duties as requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To be able to undertake general cleaning task such as bed making, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, damp dusting and deck scrubbing.
- To clean areas such as flats, bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, showers, lifts, stairs, dining rooms and public / communal areas.
- To be aware of / adhere to policies and procedures when dealing with bodily fluids.
- To be responsible for your own cleaning trolley by keeping it tidy and well stocked.
To apply please email email@example.com or ask to speak to Rebecca Ward on 0161 772 4800