All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Unit Manager Registered Nurse – RGN
Prestwich, Manchester M25
39 Hours per week – Days (5 days over 7 day rota)
The Fed is a leading social care Charity for the Greater Manchester Community. We look after hundreds of people, of all ages, either in their own homes or at Heathlands Village. Heathlands Village offers a wide rage of care services including: Residential, Respite, Nursing and Dementia units, End of life care and Day Services.
We are now looking for a Unit Manager, for immediate start to join our friendly team, based at Heathlands Village. Our ideal Unit Manager will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management role
- The ability to deliver excellent nursing care and improve the wellbeing and lives of people living at The Fed
- The competency to provide support to both service users and colleagues in a manner consistent with the values of the organisation.
- Work according to CQC regulations
- A Valid NMC Registration
In Addition to our excellent payrate of £18.00 per hour, we also offer:
- Paid NMC Annual fee
- Employee health scheme
- Free DBS check
- Enhanced holidays – 33 days pro rata to hours worked, increasing with length of service
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free Life assurance scheme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Referral bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Rebecca Ward on 0161 772 4800 or email@example.com to request an application pack.