All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Shift Leader – 39 hour 4 days from 7 £9.00 per hour
Shift Leader Responsibilities
- To contribute to the development and implementation of service delivery and management of resources in line with the organisations strategic plans.
- Support and develop identified staff through regular supervision, training and appraisal.
- To take responsibility for the implementation of policies and procedures in line with good practice.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that Health & Safety Standards are met and a positive health & safety culture is promoted.
- To liaise with the Training & Development Manager and HR Manager to ensure all employees are supported appropriately.
- To manage and develop Quality Assurance standards in relation to service delivery.
- To compile reports and attend review meetings as required by your line manager.
- To support and develop morale and a positive work culture in line with the organisations values.
- To proactively manage and address comments and complaints that identify service deficiencies or the need for improvement.
Job duties include:
- Promote the ethos of:
- Person Centred Care.
- Protection and Support of the Health needs of Individuals.
- Assessment of care and health care needs.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Record accurately resident information on CareSys involving residents and relatives in their care plans and be aware of risk assessments and their management.
- Contribute and make suggestions to the improvement of services and attend monthly team meetings.
The FED will cover the cost of your DBS (Police Check)
For an application pack, contact HR on 0161 772 4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an exhaustive list.