All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Saturday & Sundays
Hours of Work: Saturday and Sunday 08.00am – 14.30pm
Can be flexible. Will discuss at Interview.
Wage: £9.11 per hour
Job duties include:
To provide a Housekeeping service and undertake general cleaning tasks such as Emptying Bins, Vacuuming, Mopping & Damp Dusting in Public & Communal Areas, Toilets, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Flats & Offices.
- To carry out duties as requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor and to work
- to a set Daily Work Schedule
- Daily work schedule will include making beds, cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, high dusting and general cleaning of all furniture & fittings within the building.
- To be responsible for your own cleaning trolley and keeping it tidy and well stocked.
- Employee health scheme
- Free DBS check
- Generous holidays – increasing with length of service.
- Free Life assurance scheme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Referral bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED
Please contact [email protected] for a HR Pack.