All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
- To provide Clinical support to staff teams and co-ordinate the day to day running of the service.
- To manage the delivery of excellent nursing care and to improve the wellbeing and lives of people living at the Federation of Jewish Services.
Job duties include:
- To work according to Nursing & Midwifery Council Code (Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics) for Nurses and Midwives, the Care Quality Commission and meeting the requirements of the Federation of Jewish Services Policies and Procedures.
- To ensure that the emotional, spiritual, physical and medical needs of each resident are met. To work with the team in promoting the activities of daily living in a way that respects the dignity and promotes the independence of the individual.
- To develop a care plan relevant to the individual in conjunction with the resident, family and outside agencies. To make sure residents and relatives re involved in the care plan process.
- To ensure all documentation is updated, writing a daily report using Caresys system.
- To conduct psychiatric pre-admission assessments and mini mental assessments as required.
This is not an exhaustive list.
Wage: £16.05 p/hr.
Hours: 39 hours per week, worked 3 days from 7 one week & 4 days from 7 the following week, this includes weekends according to the rota
- NMC annual pin payment £120
- Employee health scheme
- Free DBS check
- Enhanced holidays – 6.6 working weeks
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free Life assurance scheme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Referral bonus scheme
For an application pack, email: email@example.com