All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Moorview Care Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.70 p/hr
20 hours per week to be worked any 5 days from 7, including alternate weekends.
Want to help support adults to get the best out of life? This is a chance to work with a great employer who is committed to looking after its staff.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide high quality help/support with personal care tasks and daily living tasks in line with the care plan.
- Carry out duties as designated by the Registered Manager Moorview, senior support worker and or care manager.
- Support the client in social activities as stated in the care plan.
- Undertake domestic tasks to support the client as stated in the care plan.
- Contribute towards the risk assessments and their management, for example, to observe, report and record any changes in the client’s physical and emotional well being.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of care plans and care packages
- Accurately record client information.
- Act in a manner that respects the customs, individuality, values, sexuality, and spiritual beliefs.
- Create and maintain supportive relationships with all members of the team and with colleagues throughout THE FED
- To act proactively in emergency situations and provide assistance as directed.
- Adhere to policy and procedure to prompt or administer medication in line with the care plan.
- Maintain daily diary records, care plans, administration records and other documentation in line with policy.
Closing Date: 13th February 2020
The above list in not exhaustive