All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
TEMPORARY 6 MONTHS TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
Rate of Pay: £8.72 p/h
Working Hours: 20 hours per week worked 5 hours per day, 4 days from 7 according to the rota, this will include some weekends.
The job role will involve:
- To press labels into the unlabelled clothing of our service users
- To attend to any minor repairs in service user clothing i.e. shortening trousers/skirts, sewing on buttons.
- To assist in the distribution of laundered clothing to our service users throughout the buildings
- To assist in the laundry department when necessary
- To assist in the ironing of clothing for our service users
- To sort through freshly laundered clothing to ensure they are taken to the correct department/person
- To take responsibility for ensuring that the work area is kept clean