All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week worked 5 days from 7 days according to the rota, will include some weekends.
Wage: £8.72 per hour
Job duties include:
We are looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join the Catering Team that can provide an excellent customer service and food service to our residents.
- Have a good understanding of food service
- Must be motivated, reliable, flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- Team work is key in this role.
- Enthusiastic team player, able to work on own initiative, reliable and flexible.
- Must have attention to detail and adhere to all HACCP and COSHH regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills