All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
30 hours per week, Flexible to suit working Monday – Friday
£10.10 per hour
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Purchase Ledger and Purchase Order Processing in Sage 200
- Receiving of all supplier invoices, giving each a sequential number and entering unapproved onto system.
- Sending out invoices to departments for approval & matching invoices to purchase orders
- Deciding on the coding of invoices from a detailed code list of cost centres and codes
- Checking costs V budgets whilst coding and working with budget holders to keep within budget constraints
- Considering whether invoices require accruals and prepayments and provide suitable information to the finance managers for the management accounts
- Separating capital expenditure invoices for fixed asset register
- Setting up new suppliers onto system
- Preparing suggested payment run for manager consideration
- Updating system for approved payments
- Matching invoices to payments
- Entering detailed narrative to describe invoices on system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Assisting budget holders to source suppliers and best prices
- Use of email, word and excel and develop Microsoft office skills
- Support the finance managers in their duties to produce timely and accurate management accounts and reports
- Order Stationery for all departments whilst considering budget spend
- Control of Petty Cash for small expenditure items
- Working as part of a team and assisting with cover for other members of the finance team as required by the managers
The above is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties, you will be expected to perform other ad-hoc duties according to the demands on the service.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th July.
Apply today for a role at the FED
For an application pack or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org