All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
(3 days one week – 33 hours, 4 days next 44 hours) Alternate weekends
Main duties and responsibilities
- Operate switchboard and assist with telephone management (installations etc) as and when required
- Ensure all persons entering The Village sign in and out and are made aware of The Village Fire Regulations
- Submit a daily, nightly report sheet/handover book to the Operations Manager
- Maintain and input data onto spreadsheets daily/weekly
- Sorting/distribution of post to Managers, Residents, Departments and the signing and recording of all registered mail and packages
- The recording and issue of The Village keys and pagers
- Ensure procedures are followed regarding financial transactions. Advise relevant manager when any deposits have been made into the night safe
- Maintenance of photocopier, fax machine and the sending of faxes to the appropriate person/department
- The checking and marking up of daily newspapers for residents/staff and the ordering/cancelling and reconciling of payment
- The control of the diary for nominated training rooms
- Ad-hoc admin tasks/duties as deemed necessary by Clinical Director/Admissions and Customer Services Manager
- Closing Date: Wednesday 18th September.
Please contact HR for an application pack. firstname.lastname@example.org