All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
The FED’S Customer Service department is the focal point of Heathlands Village. We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service advisor to join our dedicated day team, to deliver exceptional customer services.
33 hours (3 days) one week and 44 hours (4 days) the next week. Alternate weekends.
£8.21 per hour
Main duties and responsibilities
- Operate switchboard and assist with telephone management (installations etc) as and when required
- Ensure all persons entering The Village sign in and out and are made aware of The Village Fire Regulations
- Submit a daily, nightly report sheet/handover book to the Operations Manager
- Maintain and input data onto spreadsheets daily/weekly
- Sorting/distribution of post to Managers, Residents, Departments and the signing and recording of all registered mail and packages
- The recording and issue of The Village keys and pagers
- Ensure procedures are followed regarding financial transactions. Advise relevant manager when any deposits have been made into the night safe
- Maintenance of photocopier, fax machine and the sending of faxes to the appropriate person/department
- The checking and marking up of daily newspapers for residents/staff and the ordering/cancelling and reconciling of payment
- The control of the diary for nominated training rooms
- Ad-hoc admin tasks/duties as deemed necessary by Clinical Director/Admissions and Customer Services Manager
- Closing Date: Wednesday 8th January.