All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
|GEN Application Nov 18Catering Assistant
Enthusiastic team player, able to work on own initiative, reliable and flexible. Maintaining a high level of cleaning standards and adhere to all HACCP and COSHH regulations. Previous experience working in a busy kitchen
Working Hours: 24 hours per week working 2 days over 7 according to the rota.
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
- Have a good understanding of food service
- Must be motivated, reliable, flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- Team work is key in this role.
- Enthusiastic team player, able to work on own initiative, reliable and flexible. Must have attention to detail and adhere to all HACCP and COSHH regulations.
- Support People right to privacy
- Respect people’s dignity
- Reconognises peoples human rights
- Permit zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Treat all people as individuals