All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Groups are held Monday-Friday & Sundays,
Worked 2 – 4 hours per session
£8.72 per hour
This is not an exhaustive list.
- The CAST Sessional Worker role is for bank/ad hoc hours each week to cover our numerous groups
- Workers could be approached to work one of our many Groups – Carers, Mental Health, Smile Children, Mums and Tots, Supervised Contact, Community Art and the Community Café
- Candidates need to be DBS for children and adults, as it is an All Age role
- We send out a rota and use whatsapp on a daily basis for staff’s availability to cover all our weekly groups and services
- Most groups are for 3 hours on average, on occasion we require 6-8 hours each day to cover play days, excursions, play schemes etc.
- Some groups are out of hours, e.g. Evenings and weekends
- The Sessional Worker Contract is not permanent or fixed
- An Induction is provided
For an application pack, contact HR on 0161 772 4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org