All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? Then you can build a fast-moving nursing career with The Fed and help our residents get more out of life every day.
About The Company
Care is at the heart of what we do here at The Fed, looking after over 100 residents in our 4 residential care and 2 nursing care units. These are spread across a cheerful, uplifting modern care village, offering state-of-the-art facilities on a stunning 5 acre site.
We are a proud, progressive organisation which aims for the highest standards in every aspect of our work:
- When lasted inspected by CQC we achieved 4 ‘goods’ and ‘outstanding’ for responsiveness, putting us in the top 2% of homes nationally. We are awaiting the outcome of a further inspection in October 2018
- We hold ‘Platinum’ status under the national Gold Standards Framework for end-of-life care
- We are rated ‘excellent’ by Bury Council
- We are a committed Investors in People employer and continually invest in your personal training and development.
- What you’ll do Leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity.Who you are
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
For an application pack or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org