All posts require an enhanced DBS check.
If you are applying for a care position this quick survey will help you decide if you would be suitable for a this type of work.
Hours: as & when required.
£9.11 per hour
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To drive and maintain the mini buses to provide transport for our residents and business.
- To help and carry out Porter support duties as requested by the Housekeeping Service Manager
- To ensure all company CREW values are followed and treat every resident with respect, dignity and giving them an independent choice.
- To deal with and solve any day to day problems / issues.
- To be able to work well under pressure
- To communicate well with all teams across all departments.
- To have a positive focused attitude / outlook and promote positivity within the team
- To follow all Company Policies & Procedures and guidelines including all aspects of H&S
- General domestic duties when needed
- Clean communal area’s lifts, staircases, hand rails and skirting boards/clean service areas
- Shampoo carpets
- Scrub floors, wax where needed
- Move all furniture etc
- Remove all general rubbish to bin area
- Remove all clinical waste
- Set up daily functions when required
- Answer mobile phones when necessary
- Remove R.I.P. to the morgue
- Clean the morgue
- Remove carpets on request
- Ground maintenance: Keep paths and stair cases clean and free from debris. Gritting when necessary. Keep bin areas tidy.
- Clean drains around the site
- Additional cover for emergency lift release
- Changing light bulbs when needed
- Attending circuit breakers if electrics trip and resetting
- Helping to switch over to generator if electrics fail.
- General duties i.e. unblock toilets etc.
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to carry out the duties highlighted in bold as and when there is no maintenance support on site.
Full UK Driving License required.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED