Do you need extra help?
Our volunteer services offer support in a variety of ways by:
- Befriending people who are isolated and lonely
- Escorting people to medical appointments and treatment
- Taking people shopping or doing their shopping or errands
- Escorting people on our shopping bus
- Helping families of children with special needs
- Providing respite to carers by sitting with the person they care for
Our North Manchester volunteer support service is run by our TIME FOR YOU team. They are based at our head office at Heathlands Village, Prestwich.
If you would like information about receiving volunteer support please call the team 0161 772 4800.
Our South Manchester Volunteers Team is based at our branch office in Hale Village.
If you would like information about receiving volunteer support please call our South Manchester branch on 0161 941 4442.