Let’s turn Manchester orange!
Line up for The Fed at the start line of this popular, internationally renowned 10k run through the streets of Manchester.
Help ensure that those who are most vulnerable and in need in the Greater Manchester Jewish community will always be able to receive our support.
Sunday 24 May 2020
Minimum fundraising target
About the event
The Manchester 10k takes a fast, flat course through the heart of Manchester and is great for runners of all abilities.
How we’ll support you
We’ll be with you every step of the way.
We offer everyone running for Team Fed a fantastic support package including:
- Loads of fundraising advice
- Regular email updates
- A Fed running t-shirt
- A dedicated and experienced project manager who will provide information and support in the run up to your event
Any questions? We’ll be more than happy to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0161 772 4800.
Terms and conditions affecting participants
- You confirm that you are medically fit and that you participate in the event at your own risk. The Fed will not be held responsible for injury or illness resulting from your participation.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to read any terms and conditions issued by the race organisers and to comply with these.
- The minimum age for this event is 15 years old for the 10k. You confirm you will be the minimum age on race day. If you are under 18, you confirm that you have informed a parent or guardian that you have joined Team Fed and are fundraising for this event.
- You acknowledge that The Fed may incur costs as a result of you joining Team Fed (e.g. cost of producing and sending fundraising pack/technical kit) for this challenge. The objective is to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
- Should you, for whatever reason, not take your place, all sponsorship forms and monies collected should be forwarded to The Fed or returned to your sponsors.
- You have provided The Fed information about you and consent to The Fed using this data. You understand that it will be necessary for The Fed to share the data with the race organisers in order to participate in this event.
- The Fed does not sell or swap your details with any third parties, but in order to carry out our work we may need to pass your details to service companies authorised to act on our behalf.
- The Fed will keep your details on our database so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us.
- The Fed would like to contact you (including by telephone) about our fundraising activities and services. If you would prefer us not to use your details in this way please write to The Fed, c/o Marketing, Heathlands Village, Heathlands Drive, Prestwich M25 9SB, email to email@example.com or telephone us on 0161 772 4800.
Any complaints should be communicated to The Fed representative on the challenge, or, if that is not possible, then in writing to The Fed office as soon as possible after the event.