Gift Aid

You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year. (currently 25p for each £1 you give).

You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying THE FED

If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that THE FED reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.

If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.

If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask The Fed or refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC web site. (
Please notify THE FED if you change your name or address.

Your Privacy

If you indicate on the online donations form that you wish to remain anonymous, then we will respect your wishes, and we will not enter any of your personal information in to our database. Protx, our payment service provider inform us of the details that you enter on their site, but we will not store this information in our database, we will not act on this information, and we will not share it with any other party unless it is necessary to do so as part of a criminal investigation.