You can get involved with THE FED in a whole variety of ways:
- Help us raise money by putting on an event or taking on a sponsored challenge.
- Host a breakfast or evening meeting so your friends can learn more about THE FED.
- Help shape our services by giving us your opinion.
- Volunteer your time to help us look after people in your community.
- Join us on a student placement or to do work experience
of our HEATHLANDS VILLAGE residents rely on funding
of THE FED's income comes from fundraising
of HEATHLANDS VILLAGE residents over 90 years old
of our HEATHLANDS VILLAGE residents have some form of Dementia
amount THE FED needs to raise from fundraising per day to sustain and improve our services
in every pound is spent directly on care and support
spent on Children’s Services each year
annual heating bill for THE FED
amount per week per resident that is not funded by the Local Authority
children with special needs and their families supported by PROJECT SMILE
hours of respite care provided by PROJECT SMILE
number of donors/supporters
children in need supported by Children & Families Social Workers
isolated, vulnerable people support by our mental health DROP IN a year
number of people we support at any one time
hours of support provided per year by volunteers
number of carers assessed by our carers' advice worker last year
enquiries for advice and support at our South Manchester office
© 2013 THE FED (Federation of Jewish Services). All rights reserved.
Registered Charity Number: 1117126 | Co Ltd by Guarantee No: 5858766