You can get involved with THE FED in a whole variety of ways:
- Help us raise money by putting on an event or taking on a sponsored challenge.
- Host a breakfast or evening meeting so your friends can learn more about THE FED.
- Help shape our services by giving us your opinion.
- Volunteer your time to help us look after people in your community.
- Join us on a student placement or to do work experience
HEATHLANDS VILLAGE residents publicly funded
of THE FED's income comes from fundraising
HEATHLANDS VILLAGE residents over 90 years old
HEATHLANDS VILLAGE residents living with dementia
amount THE FED needs to raise from fundraising per day to sustain and improve our services
in every pound we receive is used to help people in need
spent on children’s services each year
annual electricity bill for HEATHLANDS VILLAGE
annual heating bill to heat HEATHLANDS VILLAGE
amount THE FED must find pw for each public funded resident
amount of public funding received for our mental health services
hours per year of respite care provided by PROJECT SMILE
yearly attendances at our Children Centre's Stay and Play sessions
number of donors/supporters
children in need supported yearly by Children & Families Social Workers
attendances to our mental health DROP IN
number of people we support at any one time
hours of support provided per year by volunteers
request for help via our South Manchester office
requests for help made to our Duty Officer
number of service users that benefit from our mental health DROP IN
© 2014 THE FED (Federation of Jewish Services). All rights reserved.
Registered Charity Number: 1117126 | Co Ltd by Guarantee No: 5858766