THE FED will be the leading provider of advice, support and care for Jewish People living in Greater Manchester.
The creation and delivery of an outstanding range of health and social care services for people of all ages.
- Excellence: always asking ourselves, is this the best we can do?
- Dignity & Respect: embracing everybody’s individuality and choice through caring
- Working Together: engaging with everyone to provide the best care, support and understanding
- Individuality: enabling people to achieve more
Long Term Objectives
- Sustainability: Making sure the organisation is financially strong enough
through managing its resources effectively
- Communication: Ensuring that everybody understands what we do and what
we are aiming to achieve
- Customers: Placing the people who use and deliver our services first
- Community: Influencing, developing and creating services for the future.